Skip to main content

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!   You’ll all be happy to know there are no tricks hiding up our sleeves this weekend, only treats! It’s been a while since we’ve done a Double… Read More

Happy Birthday to Us!

In case you missed it, the Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition turned one last Wednesday! To celebrate, we put together a pretty awesome pack of prizes that’s up for grabs:  … Read More

Behind the Sticks – Fiyah Liger

Tell us about yourself.   My name is Damien aka Fiyah Liger. I am currently on the Selfless Gaming organization to compete in Killer Instinct. I am an avid sports… Read More

Behind the Sticks – BH|Thompxson

Coming off of his back-to-back Major wins, I had the chance to talk with BH|Thompxson. We discuss his history with Killer Instinct, how he trains, and if he’s ready to… Read More

CEO 2016: Thompsxon Claims Back-to-Back Major Wins!

Welcome Killer Instinct Fans! Hope everyone is enjoying General RAAM, our third Guest Character! This past weekend at CEO 2016, a major fighting game tournament in Orlando, FL, some of… Read More

Gargos Comes to Killer Instinct May 27th

Gargos is here! Well, sort of. Happy to say that Gargos launches for Ultra Edition owners on May 27th – not at midnight, rather, in the morning hours Pacific time…. Read More