You may have noticed that we teased Eagle’s Hero Art earlier this week on Twitter (if you didn’t or don’t follow us on Twitter, let’s correct that shall we?).
Always a good day when we get to drop by @zq_audio's office to check out an early trailer draft. pic.twitter.com/tFjh2R3Ps8
— Killer Instinct (@KillerInstinct) May 31, 2017
Well, today is the day we release the full blown Hero Art image in glorious 4k for you to use at your disposal as a desktop wallpaper, or just to have.
A few notes about Eagle:
- Eagle will release later this month with Content Update 3.8
- The CU will release after E3 and after CEO (to give you proper timing expectations)
- Pricing for Eagle will be revealed later – we know what you’re thinking. No, not another Community Fund, but more details when we launch the trailer
- Speaking of the trailer, we are targeting a release during E3/CEO week – anything can happen, but we will let you know where and when to watch
- Speaking of E3, those of you awaiting a HUGE news drop during the briefing should note that our current focus is Eagle – more on that here
- We’ll reveal more around Eagle as the weeks go by. Move lists, colors, retro, etc. Keep an eye out here for information
Ok, I am done rambling. Of course, you know you can swing by the forums to ask any and all questions you may have, or drop us a line on Twitter.
Enjoy the Hero Art, and we’ll see you later.