We have a quick 3.04 update (Version 3.0.300.1.235325.r is what you will see in game.) for everyone that rolls out around 4 pm PDT. Check out the notes below.
- Cross Buy Updates
- Service improvements to cross buy on Windows 10 and Xbox One.
- If you bought Shadow Jago on Xbox One, and play on Windows 10, please note that you will need to update Killer Instinct to version 3.04 on Windows 10.
- KI for Windows 10 now has improved support for monitors with refresh rates higher than 60hz.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur while the game was checking a user’s DLC.
- Ranked Leagues Scoring changes. Read all about them here.
- Fixed a bug that allowed opponents to get hit by Shatter during their pre-jump frames.
- Fixed a bug that caused the spit startup part of the Swarm projectile to damage other players if it came in contact with projectiles they own.
If you are a Windows 10 player, Please follow these steps to grab the update:
- Launch the Windows Store App. Make sure you are signed in.
- Click the User Icon next to the Search bar.
- Select Downloads and updates from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue “Check for updates” button
- You should see an update for Killer Instinct
- Click to install or select Update all.
Here’s an image on where to find the update.